DuruSlide 77000K Kydex Sliding Door
The 77000K sleek door system incorporates modular panel construction and is intended for abusive applications. The 77000K is perfect for large size openings and areas that have high positive or negative air pressure.
- The panel is fabricated using a 16 gauge internal welded steel tube framework allowing the panels to be manufactured to virtually any size.
- The standard core is resin impregnated Kraft honeycomb with optional urethane insulation available.
- The panel finish is impact resistant Kydex® that has a high gloss finish and meets UL 94V, 5v and FAR 25.853a for fire retardancy. Standard color is white and 13 additional colors are available.
- Stainless steel edge capping channels, on four sides, are recessed into panels providing flush construction.
- Full perimeter non-marking gray PVC gaskets snaps into place behind the capping channel preventing dirt or debris from building up.
- Food Processing