swipe for additional photos
Where wide loads or narrow openings suggest an alternative to rigid doors – or as a secondary barrier in cold storage applications – the Flap-R provides an answer.
Two 40oz PVC sheets are “welded” into a single highly flexible panel that offers total opening clearance, yet closes securely. Door panels act like a curtain but swing both ways on a 90° gravity hinge. Panels can be sized to exact opening dimensions and may include optional bulb type gaskets and wear panels. Reinforced 2-ply nylon fabric panels are also available.
- Flexible, “welded” PVC door panels
- Features 2-way 180° gravity hinge
- Low-cost, attractive thermal barrier
- Assortment of colors and window styles available
EZ Hang Hardware
Designed not only to facilitate effortless door swing, but door installation as well. RubbAir's EZ-Hang hardware swings up to 135° degrees in either direction and can be installed in the fraction of the time it takes to hang most traffic doors. By securing into the header, jamb and floor, the EZ-Hang hardware provides multiple points of support and helps reinforce week frames. Once the top angle bracket and the jamb guard are in place the door can be positioned, adjusted , and then secured and operated in under five (5) minutes.
- All stainless steel construction
- Corrosion proof
- Long life
- Unique 250° hinge provides a simple.
- Easily maintained gravity hinge design.
- Precision aluminum follower travels smoothly over a wide bearing area to evenly distribute load while.
- Significantly reduces wear without problematic roller bearings.
- Hinge and supporting hardware are all corrosion resistant materials.
The V-Cam hinge provides easy opening and positive closing without the need for any type of mechanical actuating device. The cam roller is the only moving part--it rides up the V-Cam when the door is "bumped." Gravity returns the door quickly and positively to the closed position. Choose from three cam rises: the standard 38mm rise cam for best combination of ease of opening and positive closure; 19mm rise cam for easier opening and gentler closing doors; "Deep seat" cam for better door control in negative pressure applications.