swipe for additional photos
Take the attractive, versatile Poly-Kor door and add bigger vision panels, 42"(1067mm) bumpers and structural aluminum sub-frame…that’s the Poly-Kor XHD. The XHD model replaces the rubber sub-frame with a continuously welded aluminum structure. Even in wider openings up to 10'(3048mm), the door’s dimensional stability and durability are maintained. To ensure long, trouble-free service, a full height aluminum mount and steel spine transfer the load to a rugged, corrosion resistant cast Meehanite V-Cam hinge.
Rugged V-Cam Hinges
V-Cam gravity hinges are virtually indestructible. A cast Meehanite hinge with sealed bearings provides a 180° swing arc and ¾”(19mm) rise - extended swing and 1½” (38mm) rise is also available. Installation, including adjustments for out-of-square doorways, is fast and easy.
- Welded aluminum sub-frame
- 24” (610mm) high full-view windows
- Full thickness 1 3/4” (44mm) foam
- 42” (1067mm) high polyethylene bumpers
- Rigid, full-length aluminum mount and steel spine
- Corrosion resistant USDA*
EZ Hang Hardware
Designed not only to facilitate effortless door swing, but door installation as well. RubbAir's EZ-Hang hardware swings up to 135° degrees in either direction and can be installed in the fraction of the time it takes to hang most traffic doors. By securing into the header, jamb and floor, the EZ-Hang hardware provides multiple points of support and helps reinforce week frames. Once the top angle bracket and the jamb guard are in place the door can be positioned, adjusted , and then secured and operated in under five (5) minutes.
- All stainless steel construction
- Corrosion proof
- Long life
- Unique 250° hinge provides a simple.
- Easily maintained gravity hinge design.
- Precision aluminum follower travels smoothly over a wide bearing area to evenly distribute load while.
- Significantly reduces wear without problematic roller bearings.
- Hinge and supporting hardware are all corrosion resistant materials.
The V-Cam hinge provides easy opening and positive closing without the need for any type of mechanical actuating device. The cam roller is the only moving part--it rides up the V-Cam when the door is "bumped." Gravity returns the door quickly and positively to the closed position. Choose from three cam rises: the standard 38mm rise cam for best combination of ease of opening and positive closure; 19mm rise cam for easier opening and gentler closing doors; "Deep seat" cam for better door control in negative pressure applications.