swipe for additional photos
Quantum’s attractive, rotationally molded polyethylene panels and corrosion resistant hardware ensure minimal upkeep and maximum performance. Monolithic door panels resist moisture, chemicals, dust, bending and torque. The Quantum features a 50% greater shell thickness than competitive models. The shell thickens towards the spine and leading edges to maintain strength and resist fatigue from cart or lift truck impacts.
A steel tube strengthens and stabilize the spine edge, plus the entire door is injected with urethane foam to add rigidity and dampen noise.
Low-Wear Helical Hinge
This unique 250° hinge provides a simple, easily maintained gravity hinge design. Its precision aluminum follower travels smoothly over a wide bearing area to evenly distribute load while significantly reducing wear without problematic roller bearings. Hinge and supporting hardware are all corrosion resistant materials.
- One piece molded polyethylene shell
- Resists penetration by moisture, dust and chemicals
- Helical hinge allows up to 125° swing in both directions
- Full height internal steel reinforcement
- Integral gasket mounting
- 13/4” (44mm) insulated door panels act as effective sound and thermal barriers
- Corrosion proof hardware
EZ Hang Hardware
Designed not only to facilitate effortless door swing, but door installation as well. RubbAir's EZ-Hang hardware swings up to 135° degrees in either direction and can be installed in the fraction of the time it takes to hang most traffic doors. By securing into the header, jamb and floor, the EZ-Hang hardware provides multiple points of support and helps reinforce week frames. Once the top angle bracket and the jamb guard are in place the door can be positioned, adjusted , and then secured and operated in under five (5) minutes.
- All stainless steel construction
- Corrosion proof
- Long life
- Unique 250° hinge provides a simple.
- Easily maintained gravity hinge design.
- Precision aluminum follower travels smoothly over a wide bearing area to evenly distribute load while.
- Significantly reduces wear without problematic roller bearings.
- Hinge and supporting hardware are all corrosion resistant materials.
The V-Cam hinge provides easy opening and positive closing without the need for any type of mechanical actuating device. The cam roller is the only moving part--it rides up the V-Cam when the door is "bumped." Gravity returns the door quickly and positively to the closed position. Choose from three cam rises: the standard 38mm rise cam for best combination of ease of opening and positive closure; 19mm rise cam for easier opening and gentler closing doors; "Deep seat" cam for better door control in negative pressure applications.