swipe for additional photos
Simple, rugged and reliable TL-250 doors are constructed of high impact 1/4"(6mm) extruded ABS plastic. The stile is composed of two additional layers of ABS and a full-length aluminum channel to reinforce the jamb edge against stress. The all-ABS panel construction is impervious to moisture, food stains and many chemicals, and is USDA and FDA accepted. The surface is abrasion and dent resistant, and will not peel, chip or delaminate.
This attractive, versatile door is specifically designed for retail, food service and sales-to-stock room sites that do not require a tight seal in the doorway. TL-250s are custom-fit to within 1/8"(3mm) of a desired opening, and do not include a gasket, jamb seal or nosing. The proven EZ Hang hinge system provides smooth quiet operation that you can count on for years.
- Rugged 1/4” (6mm) ABS construction with reinforced stile
- Requires no seals or gaskets
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Light, responsive swing action accommodates up to moderate pallet jack traffic
EZ Hang Hardware
Designed not only to facilitate effortless door swing, but door installation as well. RubbAir's EZ-Hang hardware swings up to 135° degrees in either direction and can be installed in the fraction of the time it takes to hang most traffic doors. By securing into the header, jamb and floor, the EZ-Hang hardware provides multiple points of support and helps reinforce week frames. Once the top angle bracket and the jamb guard are in place the door can be positioned, adjusted , and then secured and operated in under five (5) minutes.
- All stainless steel construction
- Corrosion proof
- Long life
- Unique 250° hinge provides a simple.
- Easily maintained gravity hinge design.
- Precision aluminum follower travels smoothly over a wide bearing area to evenly distribute load while.
- Significantly reduces wear without problematic roller bearings.
- Hinge and supporting hardware are all corrosion resistant materials.
The V-Cam hinge provides easy opening and positive closing without the need for any type of mechanical actuating device. The cam roller is the only moving part--it rides up the V-Cam when the door is "bumped." Gravity returns the door quickly and positively to the closed position. Choose from three cam rises: the standard 38mm rise cam for best combination of ease of opening and positive closure; 19mm rise cam for easier opening and gentler closing doors; "Deep seat" cam for better door control in negative pressure applications.