swipe for additional photos
The Ultra-Lite was designed for effortless
two-way swing using a unique combination of PVC frame members sonic-welded to ABS panels. There are no adhesives, no mechanical fasteners and no wood stiles. The “welded” construction and insulated foam-filled panels create a composite structure perfect for a wide array of applications.
Its PVC sub-frame provides better structural integrity than wood core doors with lower weight and less jamb stress. Full perimeter gasketing and insulated panels make the Ultra-Lite ideal for supermarket and retail sites – or anywhere energy conservation
and sound attenuation are crucial.
Ultra-Lite doors feature the clean, finished appearance of colored ABS facings with flush polycarbonate windows. The EZ Hang 125° two-way hinge system and matching jamb guard look great, and fit any jamb construction. Doors are custom fit to within 1/8”(3mm) of the finished doorway and can be custom specified with a variety of optional features.
- Internal PVC framework
- Sonic-welded ABS facings – no adhesive or screws
- Stainless steel EZ Hang hinge system provides 250° swing arc
- Lightweight, insulated full thickness 13/4” (44mm) door
- Easily replaceable seals
- Constructed of USDA* and FDA accepted materials
- EZ Hang hardware installs quickly on almost any jamb.
EZ Hang Hardware
Designed not only to facilitate effortless door swing, but door installation as well. RubbAir's EZ-Hang hardware swings up to 135° degrees in either direction and can be installed in the fraction of the time it takes to hang most traffic doors. By securing into the header, jamb and floor, the EZ-Hang hardware provides multiple points of support and helps reinforce week frames. Once the top angle bracket and the jamb guard are in place the door can be positioned, adjusted , and then secured and operated in under five (5) minutes.
- All stainless steel construction
- Corrosion proof
- Long life
- Unique 250° hinge provides a simple.
- Easily maintained gravity hinge design.
- Precision aluminum follower travels smoothly over a wide bearing area to evenly distribute load while.
- Significantly reduces wear without problematic roller bearings.
- Hinge and supporting hardware are all corrosion resistant materials.
The V-Cam hinge provides easy opening and positive closing without the need for any type of mechanical actuating device. The cam roller is the only moving part--it rides up the V-Cam when the door is "bumped." Gravity returns the door quickly and positively to the closed position. Choose from three cam rises: the standard 38mm rise cam for best combination of ease of opening and positive closure; 19mm rise cam for easier opening and gentler closing doors; "Deep seat" cam for better door control in negative pressure applications.