swipe for additional photos
The Ultra-Lite was designed for effortless
two-way swing using a unique combination of PVC frame members sonic-welded to ABS panels. There are no adhesives, no mechanical fasteners and no wood stiles. The “welded” construction and insulated foam-filled panels create a composite structure perfect for a wide array of applications.
Its PVC sub-frame provides better structural integrity than wood core doors with lower weight and less jamb stress. Full perimeter gasketing and insulated panels make the Ultra-Lite ideal for supermarket and retail sites – or anywhere energy conservation and sound attenuation are crucial.
Ultra-Lite doors feature the clean, finished appearance of colored ABS facings with flush polycarbonate windows. The EZ swing 90° two-way hinge system and matching jamb guard look great, and fit any jamb construction. Doors are custom fit to within 1/8”(3mm) of the finished doorway and can be custom specified with a variety of optional features.
- Internal PVC framework
- Sonic-welded ABS facings – no adhesive or screws
- Stainless steel EZ swing hinge system provides 90° swing arc
- Lightweight, insulated full thickness 13/4” (44mm) door
- Easily replaceable seals
- Constructed of USDA* and FDA accepted materials
- EZ swing hardware installs quickly on almost any jamb.