Flexible doors are a cost-effective way to provide a swing door in openings for heavy traffic applications. The top-mounted gravity-operated hinge system allows the door to open fully and close automatically, allowing easy access and conserving energy. These doors are easy to install and virtually maintenance-free.
- Door Panel – Constructed of 45 oz. USDA accepted, abrasion-resistant, vinyl-coated nylon material. Each door panel includes one row of flexible horizontal stays. The approximate weight is 2-1/2 PSF. Available in green only.
- Wipers – For a positive seal, wipers are provided at the top, bottom, and on the jamb sides.
- Leading Edge – 3" overlap at the center on bi-parting doors provides a noise and temperature barrier.
- Pocket Weights – Provided at the bottom of each panel.
- Windows – Various window configurations are available, type 30" x 14" is standard.
- Top Mounted Gravity Hinge – Standard with the Chase top-mounted gravity hinging system that opens instantly upon contact, then closes automatically by gravity.
- Impact Plate
- USDA Accepted
Designs and Colors
- AirGard 100 Single (161.515 KB)
- AirGard Valance (263.732 KB)
- AirGard 100-AA Bi-Parting (164.632 KB)
- AirGard 100-E Bi-Parting (173.335 KB)
- AirGard 100-50-E Bi-Parting (115.717 KB)
- AirGard 100-50-CSE-VAL Bi-Parting (120.09 KB)
- AirGard 100-50-CSE Bi-Parting (174.268 KB)
- AirGard 100-50 Bi-Parting (165.273 KB)
- AirGard 100 Bi-Parting (84.704 KB)
- AirGard Parts Kit Drawing (361.835 KB)
- AirGard 100 50 Parts Drawing (168.08 KB)
- AirGard 100 50 E Parts Drawing (127.159 KB)