Flexible doors are a cost-effective way to provide a swing door in openings for heavy traffic applications. The top-mounted gravity-operated hinge system allows the door to open fully and close automatically, allowing easy access and conserving energy. These doors are easy to install and virtually maintenance-free.
- Door Panel – Constructed of 45 oz. USDA accepted, abrasion-resistant, vinyl-coated nylon material. Each door panel includes one row of flexible horizontal stays. The approximate weight is 2-1/2 PSF. Available in green only.
- Wipers – For a positive seal, wipers are provided at the top, bottom, and on the jamb sides.
- Leading Edge – 3" overlap at the center on bi-parting doors provides a noise and temperature barrier.
- Pocket Weights – Provided at the bottom of each panel.
- Windows – Various window configurations are available, type 30" x 14" is standard.
- Top Mounted Gravity Hinge – Standard with the Chase top-mounted gravity hinging system that opens instantly upon contact, then closes automatically by gravity.
- Impact Plate
- USDA Accepted
Designs and Colors
Disclaimer: Due to the variety in computer monitors, and lot to lot raw material variations these colors may not show an exact representation. Actual samples should always be requested if color accuracy or matching is key to your decision.
- AirGard 100 Single (161.515 KB)
- AirGard Hole Location (17.357 KB)
- AirGard Valance (263.732 KB)
- AirGard 100-AA Bi-Parting (164.632 KB)
- AirGard 100-E Bi-Parting (173.335 KB)
- AirGard 100-50-E Bi-Parting (115.717 KB)
- AirGard 100-50-CSE-VAL Bi-Parting (120.09 KB)
- AirGard 100-50-CSE Bi-Parting (174.268 KB)
- AirGard 100-50 Bi-Parting (165.273 KB)
- AirGard 100 Bi-Parting (84.704 KB)
- AirGard Parts Kit Drawing (361.835 KB)