Over 70 years ago, Chase Doors pioneered the original flexible AirGard® door with its unique top-mounted-only gravity hinging system, and it is still on the job today. Flexible doors are a cost-effective way to provide a swing door in openings for heavy traffic applications. These traditional doors provide a maximum opening clearance for wide loads. Replacement for existing doors is fast and easy due to the simple construction of a top-mounted gravity hinging system.
- Door Panel – Constructed of two layers of USDA approved heavy-duty, abrasion-resistant, textured PVC laminated back to back. Each door panel also includes two rows of flexible horizontal stays.
- Wipers – For a positive seal, black wipers are provided at the top and bottom with balloon jamb edge seals.
- Leading Edge – 3" overlap at the center on bi-parting doors provides a noise and temperature barrier.
- Windows – Various window configurations are available, shown is an optional 30" x 14" clear vinyl window centered 60" from the floor. Standard window is type 50 and is centered in each panel. Cal-OSHA also available, centered 54" from the floor. Other window configurations are available.
- Top Mounted Gravity Hinge – Standard with the Chase top-mounted gravity hinging system that opens instantly upon contact, then closes automatically by gravity.
- Impact Plate
- USDA Accepted
Designs and Colors
Disclaimer: Due to the variety in computer monitors, and lot to lot raw material variations these colors may not show an exact representation. Actual samples should always be requested if color accuracy or matching is key to your decision.
- AirGard 200 Bi-Parting (171.334 KB)
- AirGard 200-50 Bi-Parting (172.759 KB)
- AirGard 200VI-50 Bi-Parting (175.104 KB)
- AirGard 200 Single (171.334 KB)
- AirGard 200VI - Bi-Parting (175.104 KB)
- AirGard Valance (263.732 KB)
- AirGard Hole Location (17.357 KB)
- Gravity Bracket & Attachment Options (214.096 KB)
- AirGard Parts Kit Drawing (361.835 KB)
- AirGard 200 Flexible Door Parts Drawing (123.093 KB)