Over 70 years ago, Chase Doors pioneered the original flexible AirGard® door with its unique top-mounted-only gravity hinging system, and it is still on the job today. Flexible doors are a cost-effective way to provide a swing door in openings for heavy traffic applications. These traditional doors provide a maximum opening clearance for wide loads. Replacement for existing doors is fast and easy due to the simple construction of a top-mounted gravity hinging system.
- Door Panel – Constructed of two layers of USDA approved heavy-duty, abrasion-resistant, textured PVC laminated back to back. Each door panel also includes two rows of flexible horizontal stays.
- Wipers – For a positive seal, black wipers are provided at the top and bottom with balloon jamb edge seals.
- Leading Edge – 3" overlap at the center on bi-parting doors provides a noise and temperature barrier.
- Windows – Various window configurations are available, shown is an optional 30" x 14" clear vinyl window centered 60" from the floor. Standard window is type 50 and is centered in each panel. Cal-OSHA also available, centered 54" from the floor. Other window configurations are available.
- Top Mounted Gravity Hinge – Standard with the Chase top-mounted gravity hinging system that opens instantly upon contact, then closes automatically by gravity.
- Impact Plate
- USDA Accepted
Designs and Colors
- AirGard 200 Bi-Parting (171.334 KB)
- AirGard 200-50 Bi-Parting (172.759 KB)
- AirGard 200VI-50 Bi-Parting (175.104 KB)
- AirGard 200 Single (171.334 KB)
- AirGard 200VI - Bi-Parting (175.104 KB)
- AirGard Valance (263.732 KB)
- AirGard Hole Location (17.357 KB)
- Gravity Bracket & Attachment Options (214.096 KB)
- AirGard Parts Kit Drawing (361.835 KB)
- Air Gard 200 Flexible Door Parts Drawing (123.093 KB)