Flexible doors are a cost-effective way to provide a swing door in openings for heavy traffic applications. Our top-mounted gravity-operated hinge system allows the door to open fully and close automatically, allowing easy access and conserving energy. These doors are easy to install and virtually maintenance-free.
- Door Panel – Inherently strong and abrasion-resistant, these doors are constructed of two-ply “belting” material. Layers are bonded together without the use of rivets or stitching, eliminating the possibility of contamination. Each door panel includes two rows of flexible horizontal stays. Suitable for low-temperature applications to –30°F. The approximate weight is 3-1/2 PSF.
- Wipers – For a positive seal, balloon jamb edge seals and top and bottom wipers are provided. The top and bottom wipers consist of two-ply vinyl coated nylon for a positive seal.
- Leading Edge – 3” overlap at the center on bi-parting doors provides a noise and temperature barrier.
- Impact Plates – 48” high USDA accepted textured vinyl impact plates on both sides of the door panel are used to increase the strength and durability of the door panel.
- Jamb Edge – 2” balloons are provided on the jamb edge for a superior seal that saves energy.
- Windows – Various window configurations are available, type 50 (center in each panel)is standard.
- Top Mounted Gravity Hinge – Standard with the Chase top-mounted gravity hinging system that opens instantly upon contact, then closes automatically by gravity.
- Impact Plate
- USDA Accepted
Designs and Colors
Disclaimer: Due to the variety in computer monitors, and lot to lot raw material variations these colors may not show an exact representation. Actual samples should always be requested if color accuracy or matching is key to your decision.
- Data Sheet for AirGard 300 Flexible Door (152.472 KB)
- AirGard 300NF-50 Bi-Parting (165.146 KB)
- AirGard Valance (263.732 KB)
- AirGard 300 Hole Location (17.357 KB)
- AirGard 300 Gravity Bracket & Attachment Options (214.096 KB)
- AirGard Parts Kit Drawing (361.835 KB)
- AirGard 300 Bi Parting (167.608 KB)
- AirGard 300 50 Bi Parting (168.165 KB)
- AirGard 300 50 Single (165.36 KB)
- AirGard 300 Flexible Door Parts Drawing (126.28 KB)
- AirGard 300 50 VAL Bi Parting (169.827 KB)
- AirGard 300 50 DD Bi Parting (167.751 KB)