Flexible doors are a cost-effective way to provide a swing door in openings for heavy traffic applications. The top-mounted gravity-operated hinge system allows the door to open fully and close automatically, allowing easy access and conserving energy. These doors are easy to install and virtually maintenance-free.
- Door Panel – Built for the toughest applications, these doors are constructed with a .160" thick PVC door body and a two-ply vinyl-coated nylon bracket pocket. Embossed finish resists scratches, scuffs, and abrasions. The approximate weight is 3 PSF. Available in your choice of Forest Green or Black with a variety of impact plate colors.
- Wipers – For a positive seal, balloon jamb edge seals and top and bottom wipers are provided.
- Leading Edge – 3" overlap at the center on bi-parting doors provides a noise and temperature barrier.
- Impact Plates – 48" high USDA accepted textured vinyl impact plates on both sides of the door panel are used to increase the strength and durability of the door panel. Available in forest green, navy, red, black, medium brown, chocolate brown, metallic gray, royal blue, beige, and dark gray.
- Windows – The viewing area is extra large to allow clear visibility and maximum safety.
- Top Mounted Gravity Hinge – Standard with the Chase top-mounted gravity hinging system that opens instantly upon contact, then closes automatically by gravity.
- Impact Plate
- USDA Accepted
Designs and Colors
Disclaimer: Due to the variety in computer monitors, and lot to lot raw material variations these colors may not show an exact representation. Actual samples should always be requested if color accuracy or matching is key to your decision.