Flexible doors are a cost-effective way to provide a swing door on openings for heavy traffic applications. These traditional doors provide a maximum opening clearance for wide loads. Replacement for existing doors is fast and easy due to the simple construction of our top-mounted gravity hinging system.
- Door Panel – Constructed of two layers of .120" PVC, laminated together to a thickness of .240" and embossed with a textured finish. The approximate weight is 3 PSF.
- Leading Edge – Standard overlap at the center on bi-parting models is 1-1/2" and provides a noise and weather barrier.
- Window – Standard configuration is 15" x 14" clear vinyl window centered in each panel 60" from the floor (Cal-OSHA available). Other window configurations are available.
- Top Mounted Gravity Hinge – Standard with the Chase top-mounted gravity hinging system that opens instantly upon contact, then closes automatically by gravity.
- Bracket Arm Adjustment Hinge – Optional bracket arm adjustment feature compensates for jambs that are not plumb.
- Impact Plates – Optional PVC impact plates are available in the following colors: forest green, navy, metallic gray, medium brown, red, royal blue, chocolate brown, and black.
- Impact Plate
- USDA Accepted
Designs and Colors
Disclaimer: Due to the variety in computer monitors, and lot to lot raw material variations these colors may not show an exact representation. Actual samples should always be requested if color accuracy or matching is key to your decision.