Flexible doors are a cost-effective way to provide a swing door on openings for heavy traffic applications. These traditional doors provide a maximum opening clearance for wide loads. Replacement for existing doors is fast and easy due to the simple construction of our top-mounted gravity hinging system.
- Door Panel – Constructed of two layers of .120" PVC, laminated together to a thickness of .240" and embossed with a textured finish. The approximate weight is 3 PSF.
- Leading Edge – Standard overlap at the center on bi-parting models is 1-1/2" and provides a noise and weather barrier.
- Window – Standard configuration is 15" x 14" clear vinyl window centered in each panel 60" from the floor (Cal-OSHA available). Other window configurations are available.
- Top Mounted Gravity Hinge – Standard with the Chase top-mounted gravity hinging system that opens instantly upon contact, then closes automatically by gravity.
- Bracket Arm Adjustment Hinge – Optional bracket arm adjustment feature compensates for jambs that are not plumb.
- Impact Plates – Optional PVC impact plates are available in the following colors: forest green, navy, metallic gray, medium brown, red, royal blue, chocolate brown, and black.
- Impact Plate
- USDA Accepted