swipe for additional photos
Chase's Bird-Pro roll-up barriers block birds, large insects, and other pests while allowing for superior airflow and ventilation. Plus, Bird-Pro roll-up barriers act as an additional safety and security barrier in the loading dock area. By working as a physical deterrent, barriers promote a safer environment. Bird-Pro barriers fill your opening, preventing unwanted outside traffic from passing pedestrians, birds, rodents, and large insects while allowing airflow and ventilation.
Typical applications for Bird-Pro barriers include loading dock openings, warehousing and distribution centers, pharmaceutical supply rooms, automotive centers, and any areas where affordable safety separation is required.
Bird-Pro Barriers are made of heavy-duty bird mesh. Interchangeable panels allow for quick and easy repairs of damaged panels. Panels simply slide in and out of the wind stiffeners. This eliminates the need for repairing the entire door, decreasing maintenance and repair costs over the life of the barrier.
Extruded Aluminum Wind Bars
Up to 50% stronger than other stiffeners in the industry. The high-strength stiffeners protect against wind and negative pressure
Save-T Breakaway Bars
Prevents the roll-up door from breaking if hit. The bottom bar releases in either direction and can be easily placed back into the track.
Extruded Aluminum Guide Tracks
Guides the roll-up door with UHMW inserts which reduce friction and prevent black aluminum dust.
Chase can include safety features such as photo-eyes and pneumatic reversing edges to ensure that the roll-up barriers
- In-Jamb Mounting – Bird-Pro Roll-Up Barriers can be mounted within your doorjamb. This requires approximately 8.5" of headroom, 8.5" of jamb depth, and 5" on each side of jamb.
- Face of Wall Mounting – The most common mounting method for Bird-Pro Roll-Up Barriers is flush to the wall when there is no door present. If the Bird-Pro is mounted outside, TMI recommends a protective covering to protect the barrel and motors from damage due to external elements and weather.
- Inside Stand-Off Mounting – Barriers can be mounted around your existing rolling steel or sectional door. This keeps the door mounted inside the building, protecting it from external elements.
|BP-1000||Bird-Pro Series 1000 Roll-Up Barrier|
|BP-2000||Bird-Pro Series 2000 Roll-Up Barrier|
|BP-3000||Bird-Pro Series 3000 Roll-Up Barrier|
|BP-4000||Bird-Pro Series 4000 Roll-Up Barrier|
|BP-5000||Bird-Pro Series 5000 Roll-Up Barrier|
|BP-6000||Bird-Pro Series 6000 Roll-Up Barrier|
- Bird Pro Door Assembly with Jack Shaft Operator (560.777 KB)
- DRAWING SP 1000 INJAMB (455.452 KB)
- DRAWING SP 1000 INSIDESTANDOFF (75.373 KB)
- DRAWING SP 1000 WALL (72.236 KB)
- DRAWING SP 2000 INSIDESTANDOFF (450.081 KB)
- DRAWING SP 2000 WALL (447.561 KB)
- DRAWING SP 3000 INJAMB (125.763 KB)
- DRAWING SP 3000 INSIDESTANDOFF (205.89 KB)
- DRAWING SP 3000 WALL (70.467 KB)
- DRAWING SP 4000 5000 6000 INSIDE STANDOFF (418.718 KB)
- Ext Motor Standoff Mount (2.219 MB)
- Hoist Stand Off v 4 (2.877 MB)
- Motor In Jamb v 2 (3.999 MB)
- Motor Stand Off v 6 (2.237 MB)