The Durulite CC 1875 Industrial Traffic Door offers the same great impact and corrosion resistance benefits of our monolithically constructed Industrial Door but also allows for custom sizing flexibility. The CC 1875 (CC stands for cut and cap) allows our customers to fill odd sized openings with the industry’s best impact traffic door without the need for an extended top seal or mis-matched panels. The back edge and top of the door are cut to appropriately size the panel and then a heavy-duty, 11-gauge stainless steel spine and top cap are attached to the door. This door is both attractive and durable!
The CC 1875 has an impact resistant outer skin that is ¼” thick, rotationally molded, Crosslinked High Density Polyethylene (X-HDPE) that retains its properties to -40ºF. It can be custom sized to fit any opening up to 10' wide and 9'-11" high and has an overall panel thickness of 1-7/8".
Panel core is foamed in place with CFC-Free Urethane Foam providing excellent insulation properties.
Leading edge reinforcement with heavy duty, 11-gauge stainless steel back spine and top cap.
Stainless steel upper hinge adapter and V-cam provide additional strength and corrosion resistance in washdown applications.
Lower Hinge consists of pillow block bearing with UHMW sleeve.
Standard 2" top seal mounted to the top of the door frame.
All other Durulite Options, Features and colors also apply to the CC 1875.
Designs and Colors
Disclaimer: Due to the variety in computer monitors, and lot to lot raw material variations these colors may not show an exact representation. Actual samples should always be requested if color accuracy or matching is key to your decision.
- Durulite Industrial CC1875 FLyer (1.094 MB)
- Large Grocery Chain Chase Case Study (2.145 MB)
- Parts Drawings for Durulite Industrial Traffic Door with 90 Degree Hinge (505.214 KB)
- Parts Drawings for Durulite Industrial Traffic Door with 180 Degree Hinge (485.324 KB)
- Canebolt Hole Position on Header (94.461 KB)
- Reinforced Upper Hinge Seal (88.078 KB)
- 180 Degree Hardware Location (78.641 KB)
- 90 Degree Weld Plate Location (77.327 KB)
- Dutch Door Hardware Locations (59.191 KB)
- Limiting posts locations (44.234 KB)
- No Rise Hardware Location (56.444 KB)
- Durulite Industrial Solid Riser Installation Instructions (723.154 KB)
- Durulite Industrial Standard and Security Door Top Seal Installation Instructions (650.248 KB)
- Durulite Industrial Standard and Security Door with Top Seal Installation Instructions (650.248 KB)
- Aluminum Hinge Guard with Baseplate Installation (86.745 KB)
- Bumper Installation (78.608 KB)
- Canebolt Installation (170.491 KB)
- Door Stop Installation Instructions (206.161 KB)
- Installing on Un-level Floors (60.841 KB)
- Jamb Mounted Hold Open Installation Instructions (218.941 KB)
- No Rise Installation Instructions (499.604 KB)
- Spring Assist Installation Instructions (147.266 KB)
- Weldplates Installation Instructions 90 Degrees (158.321 KB)
- Weldplates Installation Instructions 180 Degrees (439.482 KB)
- Durulite Industrial Hardware Manual (1.699 MB)
- Durulite Maintenance Manual (7.744 MB)
- Durulite Industrial Transom (43.277 KB)
- Durulite Industrial Bi-Parting with Transom (72.422 KB)
- Durulite Industrial Single (215.95 KB)
- Durulite Industrial Single ADA (379.102 KB)
- Durulite Industrial Bi-Parting (213.973 KB)
- Durulite Industrial Bi-Parting Dutch (70.675 KB)
- Cut Durulite CC1875 Double Shop Drawing 2 (172.276 KB)