swipe for additional photos
Chase's Clean Screen Industrial Curtain Walls create a sanitary washdown environment. Used in applications such as food processing, wash down bays, clean rooms, car washes, and body shops, TMI's Clean Screen curtains are perfect for reducing downtime in sensitive environments. Clean Screen curtain walls prevent cross-contamination between processing lines, workstations, and other environments.
Chase's full line of Clean Screen curtain walls is ideal for any type of food production, wash down, or cleanroom environment. TMI's "Easy Glide" track and curtain hardware system allows for safe, effective, and efficient wash down of sensitive machinery or equipment. This unique design promotes proper sanitation and the elimination of potential contaminant build-up.
- Clean Screen curtains are made of non-porous, clear, low temperature flexible PVC that meets CFR Title 21 regulations, which is reserved for the rules of the FDA. This material creates a clear barrier, promoting visibility and safety, while remaining flexible at temperatures as low as -20 F.
- Stainless Steel, open-top hardware promotes improved sanitation and increased operational efficiency.
- Heat-Sealed hems are used instead of sewn hems, creating a weatherproof seal that does not fray, tear or allow bacteria growth.
- Stainless steel grommets are used to promote sanitary conditions.
- Clean Screen curtains are custom-built to your application and specifications.
Clean Screen Curtain Hardware System
Clean Screen offers a unique hardware system, made using an exclusive stainless steel rounded rod and hook design. These stainless steel components prevent entrapment of contaminants, preventing bacteria growth from wash downs and eliminating rust, shavings, and debris that are caused by traditional galvanized track and roller hardware.
Designs and Colors
Disclaimer: Due to the variety in computer monitors, and lot to lot raw material variations these colors may not show an exact representation. Actual samples should always be requested if color accuracy or matching is key to your decision.