Durulite Retailer doors are constructed with rotationally molded polyethylene, making them extremely durable and capable of withstanding the wear and tear associated with sales-to-back room and walk-in cooler openings in high volume retail establishments.
Known for their long-term value, they are ideal for use in supermarkets, retail establishments, institutions, restaurants, and foodservice operations as they provide a visual separation, sound barrier, and thermal separation. The door is designed to comply with all USDA sanitation requirements and is NSF certified.
It is lightweight, opens easily and closes every time. Overall panel thickness is 1-1/2", skin thickness is 1/8" and the door can be sized up to a 8" x 10". Rotationally molded polyethylene outer skin retains its properties to –40°F.
High density, Non-CFC urethane core is foamed-in-place to ensure a tenacious bond between the core and outer skin, providing sound abatement and excellent thermal separation with an R factor of 9.86.
A 1" diameter hinge post is molded in the door and runs the full length of the panel. The hinge post sets into the jamb guard for structural stability and strength. The leading edge is reinforced with an aluminum extrusion adding additional structural support.
Replaceable perimeter edge gasketing is used to reduce energy flow between environments. The door comes standard with a gasket along the leading, back and bottom edges. Partially gasket doors are available.
Patented v-cam hinge system can travel up to 120 degree in each direction.
Lower Hinge Assembly
The lower hinge assembly holds the lower hinge post in position, preventing horizontal movement of the door. It also serves as a lower hinge guard, protecting the lower hinge post from impact damage
Large polycarbonate windows are virtually scratch resistant.
- Hinge Guard
- Impact Plate
- Cart Guards/Rub Rails
- Double Pane Window
- Kick Plate
- Push Plate and Pull Handle
- Hold Open Device
- NSF Tested and Certified
- USDA Accepted
Designs and Colors
- Adjustable Lower Hinge Guard Installation Instructions (975.761 KB)
- Bumper Installation Template (398.619 KB)
- Installation Instructions for Extended Openings (536.871 KB)
- Jamb Mounted Hold Open Installation Instructions (218.941 KB)
- Retailer 180x90 Hardware Placement (705.889 KB)
- Retailer Post Installation Instructions (31.308 KB)
- Retailer Installation Instructions 6 13 19 (468.043 KB)
- Retailer Installation Instructions with 180 x 90 Hardware (1.046 MB)
- Slide Track Installation Instructions (625.801 KB)