The Durulite Retailer R25D Insulated Impact Traffic Door is the FIRST DOE Compliant traffic door in the industry. The R25D utilizes time-proven rotational molding technology and urethane foamed-in-place insulation, offering exceptional durability along with lightweight construction. Door panels are impervious to moisture penetration or panel separation.
The Retailer R25D offers comparable insulation to latching cold storage doors while reducing air infiltration. The door allows unimpeded passage and closes immediately once the load is through the opening. Traffic doors also enhance productivity, offering additional cost savings over traditional cold storage doors. The panel can retain its properties to -40ºF and utilizes a CFC-Free urethane foam core.
- DOE Compliant
- Panel durability is much greater than doors that are glued together and riveted together
- V-Cam hinge system operates smoothly and is virtually maintenance-free with its permanently lubricated needle bearing roller assembly
- Constructed with 1/8” thick high-density rotationally molded polyethylene outer skin and CFC-Free urethane foam core that retains its properties to -40ºF
- Overall panel thickness of 3-3/4”
- Triple-pane gas-filled large polycarbonate vision panels are standard and available in four sizes
- Foamed-in-place urethane insulation provides 30% to 40% greater insulation than styrene
- Time-proven double-acting V-Cam hinge system
- NSF Certified
- This door is designed and certified for use in walk-in cooler applications. The models and energy consumption rates listed below are the models certified as compliant with DOE standards and offered for sale. Energy consumption varies by model, and ranges from 0.3345 kWh/day to 1.1148 kWh/day.
- Hinge Guard
- Impact Plate
- Push Plate and Pull Handle
|Model||Max Energy Loss|
Designs and Colors
Disclaimer: Due to the variety in computer monitors, and lot to lot raw material variations these colors may not show an exact representation. Actual samples should always be requested if color accuracy or matching is key to your decision.