swipe for additional photos
This lightweight patented door is rotationally molded from rotationally molded polyethylene and is known in the industry for its ruggedness, ease of maintenance, and long service life. Standard tests for impact resistance indicates that rotationally molded polyethylene is five times more puncture resistant and three times more flexible than ABS material.
Lightweight, weighing only 2.5 pounds per square foot, opens with ease, operates smoothly and allows for safe passage of personnel and damage free equipment. The overall panel thickness is 1-7/8" and the skin thickness is 1/8" thick.
The foamed-in-place Non-CFC urethane core (permanently bonded to the outer surface) does not break down when impacted, provides noise control and provides excellent insulation with an R factor of 10.83.
The leading and back edge of the door are internally reinforced with tubular steel to ensure flatness and strengthen the door panel.
1/8" thick polycarbonate window with black frame is recessed a minimum of 1/8" from the face of the panel to protect the window"s surface from abrasion caused by passing loads.
Heavy-duty v-cam hinging system operates smoothly and is virtually maintenance free with its permanently lubricated needle bearing roller assembly. Optional stainless steel hinge is available.
For additional strength and durability, the hinge is designed with pillow block constructed of zinc plated ductile iron (stainless steel is optional) with a UHMW sleeve and solid cast aluminum lower hinge adapter. Plus the lower hinge adapter has a provision for mounting an optional spring assist.
- Hinge Guard
- Impact Plate
- Cart Guards/Rub Rails
- Security Lock
- Double Pane Window
- Kick Plate
- Spring Assist
- Push Plate and Pull Handle
- Hold Open Device
- NSF Tested and Certified
- USDA Accepted
Designs and Colors
Disclaimer: Due to the variety in computer monitors, and lot to lot raw material variations these colors may not show an exact representation. Actual samples should always be requested if color accuracy or matching is key to your decision.
- 180 Degree Hardware Location (78.641 KB)
- 90 Degree Weld Plate Location (77.327 KB)
- Dutch Door Hardware Locations (59.191 KB)
- Hardware Location (99.685 KB)
- Limiting Post Locations (44.234 KB)
- No Rise Hardware Location (56.444 KB)
- Durulite Standard Data Sheet (257.039 KB)
- Durulite Standard CSI Specs (137.484 KB)
- Durulite Industrial Standard and Security Door with Top Seal Installation Instructions (650.248 KB)
- Aluminum Hinge Guard with Baseplate Installation (86.745 KB)
- Bumper Installation (78.608 KB)
- Canebolt Installation (170.491 KB)
- Canebolt Hole Position on Header (94.461 KB)
- Door Stop Installation Instructions (206.161 KB)
- Durulite Installation Instructions with 180 x 90 Hardware (505.334 KB)
- Installing on Un-level Floors (60.841 KB)
- No Rise Installation Instructions (499.604 KB)
- Solid Riser Installation Instruction (723.154 KB)
- Spring Assist Installation Instructions (147.266 KB)
- Weldplate Installation 90 Degree (269.51 KB)
- Weldplates Installation Instructions 180 Degrees (439.482 KB)
- Durulite Standard Single (215.95 KB)
- Durulite Standard Transom (43.277 KB)
- Durulite Standard Bi-Parting (213.973 KB)
- Durulite Standard Single ADA (379.102 KB)
- Durulite Standard Bi-Parting ADA (417.884 KB)
- Durulite Standard Bi-Parting Dutch (70.675 KB)
- Durulite Standard Bi-Parting with Transom (72.422 KB)