Door Panel – The 67000K panel is fabricated using a 16 gauge internal welded steel tube framework, allowing the panels to be manufactured to virtually any size. The surface finish is impact resistant Kydex(R) which has a high gloss finish and meets UL 94V, 5v and FAR 25.853a for fire retardant. Also available is a standard haircell finish that hides scratches, fingerprints and abrasions. Full perimeter gasketing provides a positive seal.
Core – The standard core is Kraft honeycomb with optional urethane insulation available.
Capping Channels – Flush mounted stainless steel capping channel and a bottom guide angle is standard on every door.
Weatherstrip – Polyurethane weatherstrip creates a tight seal for insulation and noise control.
Optional Vision Panels – Attractive stainless steel window casings are mounted flush with the door surface for easy cleaning.
Pull Handles – Plastic flush pulls are standard on both sides of the door. Stainless steel flush pulls are available as an option.
Trackhood – A closed end sloped stainless steel trackhood allows for easy cleaning and resists particle buildup.
TEP Track System – The TEP track system combined with permanently lubricated trolleys provide virtually "silent" operation with minimal resistance. The compact system requires the least headroom of any industrial door system available. Pre-mounted components minimize assembly time and reduce the possibility of installation errors.
- KYDEX Face Sheet
- Kick Plate
- Single Slide
- Center Parting
- Vision Lite
- Weather Stripping
- Track Hood
- Locking Devices
- TXP/TEP/TPL Operator
- Break Away
Designs and Colors
- DuruSlide 67000K Motor Operation , Single Slide (167.577 KB)
- DuruSlide 67001K Motor Operation, Center Parting (172.98 KB)
- DuruSlide 67000K Manual Operation with Hold Closed Device, Single Slide (155.728 KB)
- DuruSlide 67000K Manual Operation with Self Closing System, Single Slide (156.873 KB)
- DuruSlide 67001K Manual Operation with Hold Closed Device, Center Parting (150.05 KB)
- DuruSlide 67001K Manual Operation with Self Closing System, Center Parting (157.746 KB)