- The panel is fabricated using a 16 gauge internal welded steel tube framework allowing the panels to be manufactured to virtually any size.
- The standard core is resin impregnated Kraft honeycomb with optional urethane insulation available.
- The panel finish is impact resistant Kydex® that has a high gloss finish and meets UL 94V, 5v and FAR 25.853a for fire retardancy. Standard color is white and 13 additional colors are available.
- Stainless steel edge capping channels, on four sides, are recessed into panels providing flush construction.
- Full perimeter non-marking gray PVC gaskets snap into place behind the capping channel preventing dirt or debris from building up.
Designs and Colors
Disclaimer: Due to the variety in computer monitors, and lot to lot raw material variations these colors may not show an exact representation. Actual samples should always be requested if color accuracy or matching is key to your decision.