swipe for additional photos
In Ceiling Mount air curtains from TMI offer an effective way to control temperatures and reduce utility bills in areas where space above the door is limited or a hidden unit is more desirable. TMI's ICM units offer a concealed approach to energy savings. The hidden units effectively keep insects and unconditioned air out, but allow workflow to remain steady. All ICM air curtains from TMI come with 1/2 horsepower, two-speed motors. A hinged service panel opens easily should the unit need to be cleaned or serviced. Additionally, no extra ductwork or nozzle extensions are needed when installing the air door into the ceiling.
The ICM unit comes in both white and stainless steel options and all TMI air curtains offer exceptionally low noise levels and a two-year parts warranty on unheated units (18 months for heated units.) The ICM air curtain can be heated with electric, hot water, and steam heat if necessary. These units can be used in offices, vestibules, casinos, hospitals, schools, and other facilities requiring an unobtrusive and effective way to manage the environment.
- 1/2 horsepower, two-speed motors
- One-piece construction
- Unit is concealed in the ceiling, flush with ceiling panels
- Hinged service panel for cleaning and service
- Aesthetically pleasing white or stainless steel finish blends with traditional drop ceilings (optional custom colors available)
- Includes filters for improved air quality
- Exceptionally low noise levels (51 dBA low speed)
- No additional ductwork or nozzle extension required
- Optional electric, hot water, or steam heat
- Single-phase or three-phase power
- Two-year warranty for unheated units (18 months for heated)