swipe for additional photos
Chase has a complete line of Portable Weld Screens, which are used to protect workers and employees from UV flash and welding sparks. Portable Weld Screens can be built in minutes and can easily be moved and expanded to create custom configurations. Weld screens are a must to create a safer working environment.
- Chase's Portable Weld Screen frames are made of durable, 18-gauge steel with a rust-resistant, black enamel finish.
- Each Portable Weld Screen includes "feet" for added support and stability. Add casters to your portable weld screen for even easier mobility and workplace adaptability.
- Multiple portable weld screens can attach together without the use of tools or hardware. Screens fasten to frame with wire ties, which are supplied with every portable weld screen.
- Widths and heights are transposable, so any portable weld screen can be used either vertically or horizontally.
- All corner pieces have a built-in "stop" that allows the screens to be moved without coming apart
Weld Screen Material Options
TMI offers the widest range of welding materials, which includes:
- Welding Grade Translucent PVC – 14 mil flame retardant PVC provides protection from harmful UV rays and sparks. Available colors include yellow, orange, grey, blue, green, and dark green shade 8.
- Olive Drab Cotton Duck – 12 oz. flame retardant cotton duck is opaque and blocks all flash and harmful rays, and resists flame, water, and mildew.
- Laminated Vinyl – Opaque, fire retardant material blocks all flash and harmful rays.