Designed for use in applications requiring economy in a manual door. Rugged and easy to install and maintain. Both models are custom manufactured and available in single slide or center parting with UL label ratings of 20 minutes to 4 hours. Standard features include an automatic close system with thermal heat detectors and low maintenance, heavy-duty hardware. Chase is the only manufacturer that has the ability to provide a fire door with a 12" head room clearance on special applications - please contact the factory for more information.
Model 2000 Door Construction – Incorporates modular panel construction with a calcium silicate core, for a 250oF temperature rise rating, securely bonded to 18 gauge cold rolled face sheets and 18 guage interior channels.
Model 1000 Door Construction – Incorporates modular panel construction with Kraft honeycomb core securely bonded to 18 gauge cold rolled face sheets and 18 gauge interior panels.
Door Finish – Both doors are shipped prime painted with a high quality gray rust resistant paint. Optional finishes include galvanized with prime paint or stainless steel.
Capping Channel – The panels are assembled with 14 gauge capping channel and a 10 gauge bottom guide roller channel.
Track System – Both models are equipped with a weight type system with weight box,(control speed close optional) 12 gauge box track hardware and thru-wall linkage. All hardware is UL labeled and prime painted.
Optional Track Hood is available in 18 gauge cold rolled prime painted steel or stainless steel.
- F1900 Operator with battery backup
- Pass doors
- Vision panels
- Track hoods
- Perimeter gasketing
- Reel closing system
- Control speed closing
- Locking devices
- Stainless steel hardware
- Crush plates
- Monorail cutouts
- Heat detectors
- Panic hardware
- Spark resistant hardware
F1900 PLC High Speed Operator
Traditional fire door systems are designed to close and remain closed when activated. The F1900-PLC fire door system automates the door for everyday use and ensures that the system remains operational at all times. In addition to the activators provided with the operator, the system can be connected to a central alarm system, providing an added level of safety. The Model F1900-PLC is equipped with a battery backup system, which keeps the closing system functional in the event of a power failure. The door can be opened with the battery for egress, provided the temperature has not exceeded 194 degrees Fahrenheit on either side of the opening. When the emergency situation is resolved and power is returned to the door, the door system functions as normal.
Designs and Colors
- Saino Model 1000 & 2000 Manual Door with Alternate Closing System, Single Slide (169.188 KB)
- Saino Model 1000 & 2000 Manual Door with Weight Closing System, Single Slide (151.188 KB)
- Saino Model 1000 & 2000 Automatic Door with F1900 Operator, Single Slide (150.239 KB)
- Saino Model 1001 & 2001 Manual Door with Alternate Closing System, Center Parting (127.696 KB)
- Saino Model 1001 & 2001 Automated Door with F1900 Operator, Center Parting (158.33 KB)
- Saino Model 1010 & 2010 ADA Manual Door with Weight Closing System, Single Slide (165.848 KB)
- Saino Model 1010 & 2010 ADA Automated Door w/ F1900 Operator, Single Slide (159.677 KB)
- Saino Model 1010 & 2010 ADA Alternate Closing Systems, Single Slide w/ Pass Door (156.701 KB)
- Saino Model 1011 & 2011 Manual Door with Weight Closing System, w/ Pass Door (157.905 KB)
- Saino Model 1011 & 2011 Alternate Closing Systems, Center Parting w/ Pass Door (119.044 KB)
- Saino Model 1011 & 2011 ADA Automated Door w/ F1900 Operator, Single Slide (140.738 KB)
- Hollow Metal Fire Rated Pass Door (106.751 KB)