Casing mounted fire doors are an excellent choice for applications with high usage and where appearance is important. Casing mounted design provides adequate spacing on both sides of the panel to install surface mounted or mortised hardware for handicap access while allowing a portion of the weight of the door to be transferred to the floor. Doors are available in single slide or center parting and come in manual or motor operated configuration. Chase is the only manufacturer that has the ability to provide a fire door with a 12" head room clearance on special applications - please contact the factory for more information.
- Clean appearance
- Includes 20 minute to 4 hour rating
- Low headroom track system
- Concealed binders
- Full perimeter gasketing
Door Panel – Ruggedly constructed with 12 gauge welded channels with 18 gauge surface welded face sheets. The core material is fiberglass. Multiple panels are connected with an "H" channel with a cover plate. Doors ship prime painted with a high quality gray rust resistant paint.
Gasketing – Full perimeter gasketing provides an excellent seal.
Track System – The STEL track system is designed to provide years of trouble free service in high frequency use applications and is the best alternative for low headroom applications. The system is equipped as standard with a weight type closing system, STEL hardware and is mounted to a 7 gauge header casing.
Capping Channel – Heavy 14 gauge perimeter channel encloses the panel and eliminates surface mounted fasteners providing superior aesthetic appeal.
- Security Lock
- Stainless Steel Face Sheet
- Galvanized Face Sheet
- Hold Open Device
- Single Slide
- Center Parting
- Temperature Rise Rating
- Capping Channel
- C Channel Frame Construction
- Face Sheet
- Reel Closing
- Control Speed Closing
- Vision Lite
- Weather Stripping
- Perimeter Gasketing
- Track Hood
- Monorail Cutout
- Locking Devices
- Pass Door(s)
- Galvanized, Prime Painted Door
- Stainless Steel Door
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Spark Proof Hardware
- F1900 Operator
- 1900 Operator
- Explosion Proof Operator
Designs and Colors
Disclaimer: Due to the variety in computer monitors, and lot to lot raw material variations these colors may not show an exact representation. Actual samples should always be requested if color accuracy or matching is key to your decision.
- Saino Model 50000 Manual Door with Alternate Closing System, Single Slide (146.947 KB)
- Saino Model 50000 Manual Door with Weight Closing System, Single Slide (143.019 KB)
- Saino Model 50000 Automatic Door with F1900 Operator, Single Slide (140.391 KB)
- Saino Model 50001 Manual Door with Alternate Closing System, Center Parting (102.858 KB)
- Saino Model 50001 Manual Door with Weight Closing System, Center Parting (149.364 KB)
- Saino Model 50001 Automatic Door with F1900 Operator, Center Parting (145.567 KB)
- Saino Model 50000 with Pass Door (99.869 KB)