TMI's Screen-Pro® Roll-Up Bug Screens are an economical and ideal solution for screening out bugs, birds, and other unwanted pests from your industrial facility. Screen-Pro® doors increase energy savings and create a more comfortable work environment. TMI's Screen-Pro® Bug Screens also allow fresh air into your building while acting as a physical barrier, deterring theft, and trespassing. Screen-Pro® Roll-Up Bug Screens help you successfully and affordably manage your environments.
Typical applications for Screen-Pro® Bug Screens include loading docks, warehouses, distribution centers, food manufacturing facilities, and any other location that requires protection against unwanted flying insects, birds, and airborne pollutants.
In sensitive food production and packaging environments, TMI's Screen-Pro® Bug Screens promote a bug-free environment, which helps you meet FDA and AIB regulations.
Interchangeable panels allow for quick and easy repair of damaged panels. Panels simply slide in and out of the wind stiffeners. This eliminates the need for replacing the entire door, decreasing maintenance and repair costs over the life of the door. To use your Bug Screen all year round, you can slide out the mesh bug screen panels and replace them with solid vinyl panels to control the temperature in the fall and winter seasons.
Extruded Aluminum Wind Bars
Extruded wind bars are up to 50% stronger than other stiffeners in the industry. The high-strength stiffeners combat high winds and negative pressure.
Save-T® Breakaway Bars:
Breakaway bars prevent the roll-up screen door from breaking if hit. The bottom bar releases in either direction and can be easily placed back into the track.
Extruded Aluminum Guide Tracks
Track guides direct the roll-up door with UHMW inserts that reduce friction and prevent black aluminum dust.
TMI can include safety features such as photo-eyes and pneumatic reversing edges to ensure that the roll-up bug screen will not damage products or injure personnel that might be in the way of the closing.
|SP-1000||Screen-Pro Series 1000 Roll-Up Screen|
|SP-2000||Screen-Pro Series 2000 Roll-Up Screen|
|SP-3000||Screen-Pro Series 3000 Roll-Up Screen|
|SP-4000||Screen-Pro Series 4000 Roll-Up Screen|
|SP-5000||Screen-Pro Series 5000 Roll-Up Screen|
|SP-6000||Screen-Pro Series 6000 Roll-Up Screen|
- Screen Pro Product Flyer (14.584 KB)
- Screen-Pro Flyer (1.64 MB)
- Conversion Kit Flyer (1.007 MB)
- DRAWING SP 1000 INJAMB (455.452 KB)
- DRAWING SP 1000 INSIDESTANDOFF (75.373 KB)
- DRAWING SP 1000 WALL (72.236 KB)
- DRAWING SP 2000 INSIDESTANDOFF (450.081 KB)
- DRAWING SP 2000 WALL (447.561 KB)
- DRAWING SP 3000 INJAMB (125.763 KB)
- DRAWING SP 3000 INSIDESTANDOFF (205.89 KB)
- DRAWING SP 3000 WALL (70.467 KB)
- DRAWING SP 4000 5000 6000 INSIDE STANDOFF (418.718 KB)
- Ext Motor Standoff Mount (2.219 MB)
- Hoist Stand Off v 4 (2.877 MB)
- Motor In Jamb v 2 (3.999 MB)
- Motor Stand Off v 6 (2.237 MB)