Chase pre-drilled frames offer the convenience of one supplier and quicker installation times. Since the holes are pre-drilled for your exact door, the hassle of drilling holes on-site is minimized, saving you time and money during installation. The Chase Structural Tube frame has pre-drilled holes for top hardware, for fastening frame to the door, for bottom hardware and for floor anchors. Structural steel tubing is available in three sizes: 2 x 4, 2 x 6 and 2 x 8.
- Frame Design: Rough opening width = finished opening width + 4.25", rough opening height = finished opening height + 2.1875"
- Pre-Drilled Holes: For top hardware, bottom hardware, for fastening frame to door opening and for floor anchors
- Structural Steel Tubing: Available in three sizes: 2 x 4, 2 x 6 and 2 x 8
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
Chase structural steel frames are available for standard and industrial applications and are pre-drilled for any of our hardware configurations so installation is quick and easy. Just supply us with your finished opening height and width. The standard color is powder-coated gray, optional powder-coated black, beige or white. Stainless steel and galvanized wraps are also available.
STRUCTURAL TUBE FRAME
- 2" x 4" x 3/16" steel tubing for standard applications
- 2" x 6" x 3/16" steel tubing for industrial applications
- 2" x 8" x 3/16" steel tubing for industrial applications