Vinyl-Pro Roll-Up Doors are one of the most economical solutions for temperature control and environmental separation in warehouse and manufacturing environments. They are the perfect alternative to high-speed roll-up doors, have the features and benefits of high-speed doors at just a fraction of the cost.
Typical applications for Vinyl-Pro Roll-Up Doors include loading dock openings, warehousing and distribution centers, pharmaceutical supply rooms, clean rooms, refrigeration, automotive, conveyors, food processing, and any areas where affordable temperature separation is required.
Decreased energy costs
Vinyl-Pro Doors separate differing temperature zones within facilities, helping furnace and air conditioning systems to run more efficiently. In cold storage and refrigeration environments, Vinyl-Pro Doors can cut compressor running time.
Vinyl-Pro Roll-Up Doors seal out airborne pollutants such as dust, dirt, debris, flying insects, and other airborne particles. Vinyl-Pro Roll-Up doors also act as a noise barrier, reducing sound transmission. Roll-Up doors also deter theft and trespassing by acting as a physical barrier.
Clear PVC vision panels can be added to any vinyl roll-up door to allow for a line of sight through the opening while promoting light transmission.
Made of heavy-duty 22 oz vinyl. Interchangeable panels allow for quick and easy repairs of damaged panels. Panels simply slide in and out of the wind stiffeners. This eliminates the need for repairing the entire door, decreasing maintenance and repair costs over the life of the door.
Extruded Aluminum Wind Bars
Up to 50% stronger than other stiffeners in the industry. The high-strength stiffeners protect against wind and negative pressure
Save-T Breakaway Bars
Prevents the roll-up vinyl door from breaking if hit. The bottom bar releases in either direction and can be easily placed back into the track.
Extruded Aluminum Guide Tracks
Guides the roll-up door with UHMW inserts which reduce friction and prevent black aluminum dust.
Chase can include safety features such as photo-eyes and pneumatic reversing edges to ensure that the roll-up vinyl doors will not injure personnel or damage products that might be in the way of the door coming down.
- In-Jamb Mounting – Vinyl-Pro Roll-Up Doors can be mounted within your doorjamb. This requires approximately 8.5" of headroom, 8.5" of jamb depth, and 5" on each side of jamb.
- Face of Wall Mounting – the most common mounting method for Vinyl-Pro Roll-Up Doors is flush to the wall when there is no door present. If the vinyl door is mounted outside, TMI recommends a protective covering to protect the barrel and motors from damage due to external elements and weather.
- Inside Stand-Off Mounting – Doors can be mounted around your existing rolling steel or sectional door. This keeps the door mounted inside the building, protecting it from external elements.
|VP-1000||Vinyl-Pro Series 1000 Roll-Up Door|
|VP-2000||Vinyl-Pro Series 2000 Roll-Up Door|
|VP-3000||Vinyl-Pro Series 3000 Roll-Up Door|
|VP-4000||Vinyl-Pro Series 4000 Roll-Up Door|
|VP-5000||Vinyl-Pro Series 5000 Roll-Up Door|
|VP-6000||Vinyl-Pro Series 6000 Roll-Up Door|
- Vinyl-Pro Door Assembly with Jack Shaft Operator (560.777 KB)
- Vinyl-Pro 2000 Wall Drawing (447.561 KB)
- Vinyl-Pro Installation Instructions (769.999 KB)
- Vinyl-Pro Hoist Stand Off Mounting Instructions (2.877 MB)